Saturday 17 September 2011

DAY FIFTY FIVE

Fifty five days? Already???!?!!

I know you can never tell how things would turn out if you had taken another path BUT I'm sure all of the training side of things is having a massive effect on everything. At the moment things are winnings.

It's always dangerous to say that I know and obviously touch wood etc but getting out of living life underground in the sprawl makes suddenly makes you feel like this place is home.

Anyway...am planning a 2 week mini-tour to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks. I suppose it'll be like having one of those free pizza samples or using a computer in safe mode. Let's face it there are very few stories of armed gangs roaming the planes of western Europe and it's very flat. Should be easy...yes?

Why have I still not bought a touring bike??

No comments:

Post a Comment