Thursday 18 August 2011

DAY TWENTY FIVE

What a day!

Absolutely smashed the ride in and felt completely on top of the world by the time I got into work. It just shows what an effect early morning exercise can have. I remember people going on about it and always thought - can't be arsed - but it certainly does something. The last couple of weeks at work have been a hell of a lot better so perhaps it's had an effect there - who knows?

The ride home though was borderline comical and certainly made me less cocky again. Whilst setting off, sorting my footing and trying to pull down my t-shirt to avoid flashing I managed to fail on all three counts and hit a curb at very slow pace, almost going over the handlebars. Luckily I had a big audience but I laughed it off and carried on.

Dinner....chicken, ham or prawns?


No comments:

Post a Comment